cześć, Dear Future Management,
I am Maya from Georgia, I am currently a volunteer of the Wroclaw European Solidarity Corps in a Polish kindergarten, as a project manager. I am finishing the project in August and And I want to continue working in Poland I have a bachelor’s degree in business management and a master’s degree in strategic communication.
- I am learning Polish;
- I work as a volunteer where I plan and implement projects;
- I manage the organization's pages on Facebook and Instagram
- I also make posters for various events and social networks
• Establish effective communication
• Purposeful, hardworking
• Critical-analytical thinking
• Ability to learn easily
• Easily adapted
• Experience working in a team
- I have a sense of humor, which helps me to ease a tense work situation :))
• I can easily find a way out of a difficult situation.
- I currently speak Georgian (native)
- English (Professional Working Proficiency)
- Polish (Limited Working Proficiency).
I am looking for a job tailored to my skills to use the accumulated knowledge and experience for career advancement.
Hopefully, I have your organization open to foreigners as well and we can cooperate in the future. I promise a potential employer that he will not be left unsatisfied with my candidacy consideration.