Who are we?
Development Policy Foundation/Fundacja Polityki Rozwojowej, the Polish NGO based in Warsaw, Poland (fpr.org.pl & soeasty.eu) : a non-profit development project incubator is looking for the interns for one month probation period: full employment option after the internship.
English speaking Ukrainians are genuinely welcomed.
The Foundation is scoped on 2 main areas: all it takes to make the rural development genuine sustainable, climate change adjusted and beneficial for the rural communities (including practical support to the EU accession of UA/MD/GEO);
In the urban areas we champion tangible participation 4 green of public spaces and green infrastructure there.
The Foundation focuses predominately on the projects outside the EU: throughout the EaP (Ukraine/Moldova/Georgia/Armenia/Azerbaijan), MENA, Turkey, South East Asia and Southern Africa.
- To support on-going development & technical assistance projects throughout EaP (circularagriculture.org, temi-community.org, farmers4climate.org, bikeandwine.org), MENA (fixkairouan.org), Turkey (sehrimiz.org), South East Asia (dolodolo.id) and Southern Africa.
- To assist in on-going public-donor fund-raising effort: development of the grant proposals (or its parts), under a senior staff guidance;
- To support web and social media content development in English.
- Proficient English writer: proficiency in writing: ability to produce good quality formal and informal English content independently & creatively;
- Proficiency in Polish (not required) or Ukrainian or Russian or French an advantage;
- Interest & grasp of one or more of the focal areas : EaP/ Eastern Europe, Southern Africa, Turkey, MENA, South East Asia;
- Keen interest in one of: micro-entrepreneurship, sustainable rural/ urban development, climate change adaptation and its social/economic/ecological nexuses;
- Precision and self-organization;
- Ability to produce analysis of qualitative and quantitative data: good Internet search skills;
- Ability to explain complex ideas in simple terms;
- No previous similar experience/ exposure required;
- Start: 2nd/3rd week of July: flexible
What we offer
- Mixed regime: Home-office & weekly beef-up meeting at the office in Central Warsaw : 30 h per week;
- Flexible schedule, task/assignment-based formula;
- Decent compensation: depending on profile & experience & commitment: of AT LEAST/ MINIMUM 800 EUR NET (CLEAR/ TAXED), under the 1 month probation contract;
- Full employment for the best: after the probation, under market competitive conditions: of 2000 EUR GROSS;
To apply please send CV and a brief cover letter, BOTH in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org by July, 4, 2022, 22:00 CET!
Adding the GDPR clause as below:
I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed by Development Policy Foundation/ Fundacja Polityki Rozwojowej, WAW, PL for the purpose of conducting recruitment for the position which I’m applying for.