To apply please send your current CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com. Please include GDPR clause (below) so we can reach you.
- Is responsible for the implementation of Human Resources policies in the project and the correct Administrative Management of all staff working in the project (National, International, Regional, etc).
- ·Advise Coordination on set up (org chart), update the project’s organizational chart and job descriptions
- In close coordination with the Coordination, calculate the HR operational needs and the associated budget in order to efficiently ensure the required sizing and capabilities of the project and to facilitate budget following-up.
- Ensure hiring, carry out amendments and contract termination formalities for employees, according to labour local laws, archiving and updating individual employee files, informing them on their rights and preparing all mandatory tax declarations, in order to ensure legal compliance.
- Assist the Coordination to draw up annual holiday planning and staff shifts in order to forecast HR needs and to ensure HR availability for the project activities.
- Supervise/perform payroll procedures, ensuring that all data related to monthly salary calculation of national employees of the project are correctly entered in Homere (days off, unpaid leaves, sick leaves, overtime, salary advance, etc.), in order to ensure on time and accurate salary payments.
- Ensure indexation process of national staff salary grids in order to ensure internal equity, cost-of-living adjustments and the correct application of employment conditions in the project sites.
- Support the project managers in detecting training needs, in properly evaluating people performance and in potential identification, in order to improve people capabilities, and their end results contribution to mission goals.
- Plan and supervise the associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation, potential detection, development and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure both the sizing and the amount of knowledge required
- Support the managers in implementing the internal communication policies in order to boost staff active participation and MSF commitment.
- Applies the administrative procedures part of any Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in force between local partners (eg. Ministry of Health, etc.) and MSF.
- Looks for the best options to avoid and/or solve possible labour conflicts in the project.
- Ensures all staff in the Project (National, International, Regional, visits, etc.) is properly briefed and/or inducted.
- Is responsible for all movements and/or accommodation of staff in the Project.
- Ensures all HR reporting of the Project
Context specific accountabilities:
- Implementation of HR procedures in closed cooperation with HR Technical Referent based in Brussels
- Understands local labour laws, including knowledge on different types of contracts
- Is in close contact with HR managers of other MSF entities active in Poland
- Education: Degree in management (business, HR) or administration.
Essential, working experience of at least one year in administration management
Desirable, good knowledge of local administration
Desirable working experience with MSF or other NGOs
- Language: Fluency in English and Polish required, other MSF languages desirable
Duration: 6 months, possibility of extension
Beginning: 1st February 2023
Salary: 8 805 pln gross
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Consent clause for submitting CV and motivation letter:
I agree to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of participating in the recruitment process conducted by the Fundacja Médecins Sans Frontières Operations, based in Warsaw, at Emilii Plater 28 loc. IX/ALW (00-688 Warsaw), in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016. on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (RODO) and in accordance with the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000). This consent also applies to the sharing of my data with potential employers, listed below. OCB: Médecins Sans Frontières - Belgium, a Belgian association situated at Rue de l'Arbre Bénit, 46 - 1050 Bruxelles, and registered in the Belgian Registry under RPM number: 0421.446.093 . OCA: Artsen zonder Grenzen, a Dutch association with its registered address at Plantage Middenlaan 14, 1018 DD, Amsterdam, The Netherlands and registered under number KVK 41215974 . OCG: Médecins Sans Frontières, a Swiss association with its registered address at rue de Lausanne 78, Geneva, and registered in the Swiss Registre du Commerce under IDE number: CHE-107.373.253 OCBA: Médicos Sin Fronteras, CIF: G58277534. Inscrita en el Registro Nacional de Asociaciones del Ministerio del Interior con el número 68.340 situated at Zamora 54, 08005 Barcelona, Spain, OCP: Médecins Sans Frontières - France, a French association situated at 14-34 avenue Jean-Jaurès, 75019 Paris, France, Fundacja "Lekarze bez Granic" based in Warsaw, at Sapieżyńska 10a (00-215 Warsaw).
We process your personal data specified in the Labour Code or other specific laws on the basis of legal provisions and providing these data is necessary to participate in the recruitment process. We process other personal data (e.g. image, interests) on the basis of your voluntary consent given by you when sending us your recruitment application, and failure to provide such data does not affect the possibility of participating in the recruitment process. You have the right to access your data, including obtaining a copy of your data, rectifying your data, requesting deletion of your data, restricting processing of your data, objecting to the processing of your data and transferring the data you have provided (for which you have given your consent) to another data controller. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. We process your personal data for recruitment purposes for a period of 18 months. Your personal data may be accessed by job posting service providers, recruitment management system providers, IT service providers such as hosting and IT system providers. We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area. If you have any questions or want to withdraw your consent, you can contact our Data Protection Officer at MSFOCB-Poland-AdminAssistant@brussels.msf.org