Instrukcja, terminy – wszystkie niezbędne informacje do złożenia sprawozdania Poradnik o sprawozdaniu finansowym za rok 2022. Sprawdź
For the INTERNATIONAL RESEARCH TEAM at ECORYS we are looking for a RESEARCH INTERN
International Research Team (IRT) at Ecorys Poland currently seeks a highly-motivated research intern preferably with an interest in research and EU social policies to develop our portfolio for different EU and European institutions, as well as international organisations and donors (e.g. OECD, UN, World Bank, Council of Europe, EIB). We provide studies, including evaluations of public policies, in different thematic areas (such as e.g. energy, environment, employment and labour, social inclusion, education, innovation, competition, human rights and climate change).
About the role:
As an intern in our team, you will contribute to:
· Conducting high-quality research (incl. interviews with stakeholders and beneficiaries of EU policies, programmes and projects, surveys, focus group discussions, desk research) and analysis in one of our current projects, e.g. for Eurofound, EU-OSHA, EIT, DG EMPL, UNICEF.
· Developing research and evaluation methodologies, and preparing reports for European and international clients;
· Supporting the processes of proposal preparation and acquisition;
· Supporting the management of projects in different countries inside and outside EU;
· Strong academic background: Master’s or equivalent in law, sociology, public policy, politics or a related discipline completed or ongoing at reputed Polish or foreign universities (or mixed);
· Excellent (C1/C2) English academic writing skills (candidates are asked to provide their publications and/or academic works if available and prepare a one-pager on the requested topic); knowledge of other languages an advantage;
· Interest in EU social policies (e.g. employment, social protection and inclusion, education, health policies), but we may also consider candidates with experience/interest in other EU policy fields (e.g. sustainability, research and innovation policies, SMEs, industry competitiveness, digitalization, transport policies)
· Knowledge of European policy-making processes and EU Institutions a distinct advantage;
· Interest in research and evaluations, strong analytical skills, knowledge of quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis methods desirable (preferably evidenced by participation in research projects during studies or elsewhere);
· Pro-active, able to self-management and eager to take initiative in business acquisition.
What we offer:
· 3 or 6-month paid internship which could be full or part-time (minimum 3 days a week) with employment possibility afterwards,
· Choice regarding the location base: remote work, office-based work in a convenient location (Powiśle) or a hybrid mode,
· Broad learning opportunities, including the possibility to attend trainings within Ecorys Academy,
· Work in a supportive multicultural team (team communication is in English), in cooperation with colleagues from other Ecorys offices around the world,
· Opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of projects in regard to topics, clients and locations according to the candidates’ interests;
How to apply:
If you are interested in the above-described position, please send your CV (including previous projects and publications) before 09.04.2023 to email@example.com, with information in the subject: "Research intern in IRT", and with data processing clause in the content of the CV: “I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed by Ecorys Polska Sp. z o.o. to conduct recruitment for the position for which I am applying and for the purpose of any future recruitment processes”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the company and the team:
Ecorys is a leading European research and consulting provider in the public sector. With offices in Belgium, The Netherlands, Spain, UK, Croatia, Bulgaria and Poland, we offer monitoring and evaluation services, research, technical assistance, grant management and capacity building in over 100 countries, working for such clients as the European Commission, the European Parliament, key EU agencies, the United Nations and various national and regional governments as well and international organisations. Ecorys Poland is operational since 1997 as part of Ecorys group, with offices in Warsaw. The company is a leader on the national market in the field of evaluations, as well as offering a broad range of research, consultancy and project management services. Within the company, International Research Team (IRT) focuses on working with and for international clients in Europe and beyond. Our portfolio includes inter alia pan EU studies for the European Commission and EU agencies (DG EMPL, DG HOME, EUROFOUND, OSHA), evaluations for UN institutions (e.g. UNICEF) and other international actors (OECD, bilateral and multilateral donors), or foreign policy advisory for the European Parliament.